PRO Builder Live - Manchester 2017
Geocel Free Prize Draw
Terms and Conditions
1.This free prize draw (“the Draw”) is run by Sherwin-Williams Diversified Brands Limited trading as Geocel (“Geocel”).
2. By entering into this Draw, all entrants (“Entrants”) will be deemed to have read, accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”).
3. No purchase is necessary to enter the Draw.
4. Only those who complete a Draw entry card (“Entry Card”) on 9thor 10th March 2017 at PRO Builder Live trade show in Manchester will be entered into the Draw. Entrants must be aged 18 or over as at 9thMarch 2017 and must be resident in the UK. Only one entry per person is allowed.
5. The winner will be the first valid entry drawn from all completed Entry Cards of the Draw using an online random number generator. Geocel’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. The winner will be notified by email or phone by 10 April 2017. To claim his or her prize, the winner must confirm receipt of notification by 17 April 2017. If the winner does not respond in that time period, he or she will be deemed to have waived entitlement to his or her prize and a further winner will be selected at random. Details of the winner will be available by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Geocel reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any winner before any prizes are issued and may require proof of identification and age. If Geocel suspects fraud or misconduct, or if it is discovered that an Entrant has failed to comply with the eligibility requirements set out in the Terms then the prize may be withheld or withdrawn or another prize winner may be selected.
9. The prize will be an iPAD (“the Prize”). The Prize is non-negotiable and non-refundable and no cash alternative will be offered. Geocel reserves the right to substitute the Prize with suitable equivalent and the free goods sent may differ from those advertised. There is no right to any refund in respect of free goods returned.
10. Geocel reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Draw or extend the period of participation as necessary due to circumstances outside of its reasonable control. Geocel will not be liable for any such withdrawal or change to the Draw.
11. Entrants agree to be responsible for all applicable taxes, duties or other charges payable in relation to the Prize.
12. Employees, directors, shareholders of any company within the Sherwin-Williams Group and their direct families (parents, siblings, spouse, partner, children) or agents and/or anyone associated with the running of the Draw are not eligible to enter this Draw.
13. Entrants shall not be permitted to enter the Draw if by entering into it they may cause Geocel and/or themselves to be in breach of any agreement (including but not limited to any contract of employment) to which they are a party or in breach of any law, regulation or rule having the force of law to which Geocel or the entrant may be subject. Geocel reserves the right to disqualify any entry made in breach of this condition.
14. Geocel respects the policies of employers which forbid the acceptance of such prize money by their employees. The winner must obtain signed authorisation from a director of his or her employer (if appropriate) confirming permission to accept the Prize.
15.Geocel hereby excludes all and any liability arising out of the Draw or the acceptance, use, quality condition, suitability or performance of the Prize. Geocel does not exclude liability under the Terms for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or for breach of Part II of the Consumer Protection Act 1987 or for any matter in relation to which it would illegal for Geocel to exclude or attempt to exclude our liability.
16. This Draw and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales and Entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Draw.