Trade Mate Plumber Flue
Geocel Trade Mate Plumber Flue is a one component, high temperature acetoxy silicone sealant suitable for sealing and bonding applications exposed to high temperatures, such as gas flues, Aga range cookers and ovens.
Suitable for use on non-porous surfaces and ideal for sealing gas flues.
- Withstands short term temperatures up to 300°C
- Withstands long term temperatures up to 250°C
- Flexible seal
- High Strength
- Good elasticity once cured
- Remains flexible throughout its service life
- Ensure that surfaces to be sealed are clean, dry, sound and free from frost. Clean all joints of release agents, water repellents, dust, dirt, old sealants and other contaminants which could impair adhesion. Surfaces should be cleaned and degreased by wiping with a suitable solvent (e.g. Dowsil R40 /Universal Cleaner or an alcohol based solvent) using a clean lint free cloth.
Application and Clean up Method
- Sealant Gun and Cartridge
- Excess sealant may be cleaned off tools and non porous surfaces whilst in an uncured state using Dowsil Universal Wipes or Dowsil Universal Cleaner. Care should be taken not to damage plastic or coated surfaces. Alternatively, cured sealant may be removed from non porous surfaces using Dowsil Silicone Sealant Remover.
- Sealant cure rate is 3mm per 24 hours