Trade Mate Roofers Seal
Geocel Trade Mate Roofers Seal is a single component, high performance elastomeric sealant and can be used for most roofing applications and repairs. It will adhere to various roofing substrates including, lead, bitumen and galvanised steel. It is ideal for sealing around gutters, down pipes, lead flashing and corrugated roofing.
Used for roofing applications and repairs.
- Use on wet or dry surfaces
- Mildew Resistant
- High gloss finish
- Excellent adhesion to most common roofing substrates
- High movement capability
- Ensure surfaces are clean, dry, free of dirt, dust and grime using Geocel Surface Cleaner or a suitable solvent and an oil and lint free cloth.
Application and Clean up Method
- Sealant Gun and Cartridge
- Cut the tip from the end of the cartridge and screw on the nozzle. Cut the nozzle at a 45 degree angle to the required bead size and place into a cartridge gun. Apply the sealant to the required joint.
- Excess sealant may be cleaned off whilst in an uncured state using a dry disposable cloth. Alcohol based solvents can be used to clean tools.
- Sealant cure rate is 5 days based on a 6mm bead
310ml 'e' Cartridges