ecoSEAL Challenge Terms & Conditions
Geocel ecoSEAL Challenge Video Review Competition Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is Sherwin-Williams Diversified Brands Ltd (company no. 02968830) whose registered office is at Thorncliffe Park, Chapeltown, Sheffield, S35 2YP.
- The Geocel ecoSEAL Challenge competition is open to UK residents over 16 years of age who are employed within the construction sector, except employees of Sherwin-Williams Diversified Brands Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter the competition.
- By entering the competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via
https://www.facebook.com/GeocelUK and https://www.geocel.co.uk/will-you-take-the ecoseal-challenge/
- The competition will run from Friday 14th May 2021 until 31st October 2021, with a winner chosen each month on the last day of the month. Only entries submitted within a competition month will be entered and entries will not be rolled over to the following month.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Entry to Geocel ecoSEAL Challenge Video Review Competition will be by posting a video directly onto https://www.facebook.com/GeocelUK.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The brand of the £500 voucher may vary and this will be clearly stated on the competition posts each month. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and whilst stocks last and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winners will be chosen at random from all videos posted that month using https://miniwebtool.com/random-picker/ and verified by Sherwin-Williams Diversified Brands Ltd and or its agents.
- Any videos of an abusive nature will not be made live and will be discounted from the competition.
- The winner will be notified by DM on Facebook within two working days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within seven days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Sherwin-Williams Diversified Brands Ltd also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- Sherwin-Williams Diversified Brands Ltd shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.